Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Nearly Wordless Wednesday

First, thanks to all of you for being such good sports. Last year Corbin did something similar and I nearly freaked out reading it. I actually am not a fan of April Fool's pranks, but this one just set itself up so nicely. Anyhow, Tora was on television yesterday and I'm confident that she will be in a great home soon.

So, as you may have seen, we've been hinting about the fun place Asia went over the weekend and about who she got to meet. I think she is going to guest blog about it soon, but here's a picture to whet your appetite.


That's right, she got to meet the fabulous Miss M, Miss M's "servants" and her dog, Mr. B! WOOT! (I'm not even jealous only a little jealous completely jealous.)

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally and completely jealous!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10